You are an international student and you would like to do part of your studies at Institut Catholique de Toulouse? We welcome Erasmus+ students, as well as students from our partner universities outside Europe.

You can find more information on Erasmus+ programme at :

Please check whether your university has an Erasmus+ agreement or a cooperation agreement with us by clicking on the world map.

You need to apply through your home university, which will send an official letter or email to our International Office.
Once your university has confirmed your admission, you will have to send us :

  • Application for incoming students form
  • Student Accommodation Application form
  • Learning agreement for studies :

European students must use the Online Learning Agreement (OLA) :

Non-European students must use the regular Learning Agreement (Word Edition) to write chosen courses with codes and ECTS :

  • Authorization to use personal data and photography :
  • a copy of your passport or identity card + visa (for non-European citizens)
  • an academic transcript of records
  • a certificate confirming that you have a CEFR B2 level in French
  • a copy of your European health insurance card and a copy of a private insurance
  • 1 photo (Jpeg) with your name (ex. : Pierre.Dupont.jpeg)
  • Recueil de consentement

Ask for a letter of acceptance :

Please read carrefully the following documents before asking question :

Please send us a complete file in one time, with all the required documents. If your file is too heavy please use :