You are an international student and you would like to do part of your studies at Institut Catholique de Toulouse? We welcome Erasmus+ students, as well as students from our partner universities outside Europe.
You can find more information on Erasmus+ programme at : https://info.erasmusplus.fr
Please check whether your university has an Erasmus+ agreement or a cooperation agreement with us by clicking on the world map.
You need to apply through your home university, which will send an official letter or email to our International Office.
Once your university has confirmed your admission, you will have to send us :
- Application for incoming students form
- Learning agreement for studies :
- Authorization to use personal data and photography :
- a copy of your passport or identity card + visa (for non-European citizens)
- an academic transcript of records
- a certificate confirming that you have a CEFR B2 level in French
- a copy of your European health insurance card and a copy of a private insurance
- 1 photo (Jpeg) with your name (ex. : Pierre.Dupont.jpeg)
- Recueil de consentement
You will then receive a letter of acceptance from Institut Catholique de Toulouse.